Academic Program for Universities and Research Activities
Today, advanced computer simulation technologies are widely used in the development and optimization of products at all large industrial enterprises in all industries. It is quite natural that the need of enterprises for qualified CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) specialists is growing rapidly. We know that the path to becoming a professional begins at the University and, due to the fact that our goal is, first of all, to transfer knowledge about the effective use of specialized CAE software, we offer universities and students software, educational materials and a ready-made curriculum with lectures and seminars for the preparation of qualified engineers.
On our Educational Platform, we provide students with the opportunity to improve their own level of knowledge and improve their skills in working with CAE software.
Features available on the Educational Platform
- Free versions of the software for conducting student projects, participation in student competitions and homework;
- An extensive catalog of courses for self-education, divided by areas of knowledge and specialties;
- Tools for monitoring and evaluating the acquired knowledge;
- Tools for integrating courses into educational programs;
- Access to the Platform for teachers, mentors and students;
- Ready curricula.